Bank of Davis

InfoInfo
Search:    

bank-vault.jpgPublic Notice in 1915 about the bank's vault

The Bank of Davis was the second bank ever to be located in Davis, preceded only by a Davis branch of the Bank of Yolo. Opened by JB Anderson in late 1910 or early 1911, the Bank of Davis was originally just a small wooden building at the corner of 2nd Street and G Street. This was later replaced by the brick Anderson Bank Building which housed several other businesses in addition to the bank.

This is a Wiki Spot wiki. Wiki Spot is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps communities collaborate via wikis.