Brinley Block

InfoInfo
Search:    

The Brinley Block, a one story brick building spanning 714-726 Second Street, was built in two phases in 1926 and 1928 and is typical of commercial architecture of the period. The building stands on the site of the once popular Weber's Yolo Saloon, across from the Anderson Bank Building and is today owned by a descendant of the Weber family. (The Brinley Block should not be confused with the Brinley Building which was constructed in 1963 and occupies the north side of 2nd Street between E Street and F Street.)

To learn more about Davis history, please visit our pages of Historic Places, Town History and Davis Timeline.

Brinley_Block.JPG

This is a Wiki Spot wiki. Wiki Spot is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps communities collaborate via wikis.