Campus Ethernet


How to Access Ethernet

You must have your computer's [WWW]MAC address registered with UC Davis in order to use campus wired ethernet ports. To do this, you must be a UCD student or somehow have a UCD login/password. If you are going to live in the dorms, you can follow the instructions here [WWW] If you lived in the dorms, you likely did this. If not, it's painless — just go to [WWW] and click on "Ethernet registration."

Where to Find Ethernet Ports at UC Davis

This is a Wiki Spot wiki. Wiki Spot is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps communities collaborate via wikis.