Laurette F. Brinley Bench

InfoInfo
Search:    

Laureete_F_Brinley_Bench.JPG

The Laurette F. Brinley Bench, donated in memory of Laurette Frances (Suez) Brinley (23 July 1920-25 May 1996), sits on the west side of the building that forms the southern half of the block bounded by Second, E and F Streets. It is right below the plaque on the building honoring her husband John W. Brinley.

Laureete_F_Brinley_Bench_Plaque.JPG

This is a Wiki Spot wiki. Wiki Spot is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps communities collaborate via wikis.