Recent Changes for "Solano House" - Davis Wikihttp://daviswiki.org/Solano_HouseRecent Changes of the page "Solano House" on Davis Wiki.en-us Solano Househttp://daviswiki.org/Solano_House2011-01-26 01:03:54ScottMeehleib information about location relative to wagon road <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Solano House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["Davis Timeline/1860" 1860s], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in ["1999"]. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road. </td> <td> <span>+</span> The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["Davis Timeline/1860" 1860s], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. <span>It was located on the wagon road between Sacramento and Benicia. </span> In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in ["1999"]. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Solano Househttp://daviswiki.org/Solano_House2010-07-11 18:51:06JasonAller <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Solano House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["1860<span>s"</span>], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in ["1999"]. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road. </td> <td> <span>+</span> The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["<span>Davis Timeline/</span>1860<span>" 1860s</span>], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in ["1999"]. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Solano Househttp://daviswiki.org/Solano_House2010-06-06 20:17:27ScottMeehleib <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Solano House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["1860s"], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in 1999. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road. </td> <td> <span>+</span> The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["1860s"], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in <span>["</span>1999<span>"]</span>. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Solano Househttp://daviswiki.org/Solano_House2010-06-06 20:13:45ScottMeehleibsource: http://www.daviscemetery.org/spages/SD1140145498 <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Solano House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <span>+ The '''Solano House''' was a building that originally adjoined the home of ["Joshua B. Tufts"] south of Putah Creek. In the ["1860s"], it served as the hotel, stage stop, and post office for the local vicinity. In ["1869"], Tufts and J. Martin put the Solano House, a barn, and six adjoining acres up for sale. The last of the property wasn't sold off until ["1888"]. It was in this year that the Solano House was physically moved to Davis. A historical marker was dedicated in the original location (south of Putah Creek) of the Solano House in 1999. Nothing else is currently there except for some foliage and what appears to be an unpaved service road.</span> </td> </tr> </table> </div>