Recent Changes for "University Hotel" - Davis Wikihttp://daviswiki.org/University_HotelRecent Changes of the page "University Hotel" on Davis Wiki.en-us University Hotelhttp://daviswiki.org/University_Hotel2013-02-28 01:51:15ScottMeehleib <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for University Hotel<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <span>+ '''The University Hotel''' (also known as University House) was a three-story ["hotels" hotel] that stood in the spot now occupied by ["Black Bear Diner"]. Opened by Dr. Edwin Liebfried in September ["1915"], it was was a nice establishment for its time. It featured steam heating, hot and cold running water, and meals served in the dining room.<br> + <br> + The building became a ["fraternity" frat house] in the 1960s and was eventually demolished in ["1971"]. Soon after, ["Sambo's"] was built on the lot.</span> </td> </tr> </table> </div>