University House

     (Redirected from University House Annex)
InfoInfo MapMap
Search:    

University House (Temporary Building 8) houses the Services for International Students & Scholars. It formerly housed the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Resource Center. It is located next to Voorhies Hall.

University House is the first structure built as part of the University Farm in 1907. Its original purpose was to house the farm director.

Happy Little Trees.png This page is in need of a Photo.
To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the "Files" button.
This is a Wiki Spot wiki. Wiki Spot is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps communities collaborate via wikis.