West Hall

InfoInfo
Search:    

west.jpg

West Hall was one of the three original dormitories (with North Hall and South Hall) on the UC Davis campus, and was built in 1914. It was a men's dorm. Both it and the Recreation Center occupied the current site of the MU until 1953, when it was razed to make way for the MU. This commemorative plaque is located at the foot of the MU courtyard's west wall.

During the Post-war period, a group of students from West Hall were involved in activism to improve campus facilities that had been neglected during World War II. They were involved in a covert act of legislator education that assisted in the school receiving much needed improvements.

This is a Wiki Spot wiki. Wiki Spot is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that helps communities collaborate via wikis.