Wild Campus is a student-run, expert-advised, and community-supported program dedicated to the conservation of local wildlife on campus and beyond.
- improvement of habitat for native wildlife, especially those of special concern.
- reduction in negative impacts of invasive species.
2. Increase public interest in wildlife conservation through:
- educational events for all ages.
- facilitation of involvement in wildlife conservation.
3. Provide valuable experience to future conservation professionals by:
- providing real world wildlife management experience to students.
- training students to effectively communicate science to the public.
- putting students in contact with the expertise of faculty on campus.
4. Improve campus visitor experience through:
- increased opportunities to observe wildlife.
- entertaining educational and community involvement events.
Note: You must be logged in to add comments