Recent Changes for "Yolo House" - Davis Wikihttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_HouseRecent Changes of the page "Yolo House" on Davis Wiki.en-us Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2011-01-25 18:49:47ScottMeehleibapproximate year it closed down <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 3: </td> <td> Line 3: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first ["hotels" hotel] in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel and bar. For a time, he also used the building as an illegal post office. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> <td> <span>+</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first ["hotels" hotel] in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel and bar. For a time, he also used the building as an illegal post office. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville.<span>&nbsp;The building operated as a hotel until about ["1871"].</span> </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-06-06 19:30:19ScottMeehleibadded more details <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 3: </td> <td> Line 3: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first ["hotels" hotel] in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> <td> <span>+</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first ["hotels" hotel] in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel<span>&nbsp;and bar</span>. <span>For a time, he also used the building as an illegal post office. </span>The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 15:23:06ScottMeehleibadded caption to photo, and placed it to the right <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>- [[Image(image_name.jpg)]]</span> </td> <td> <span>+ [[Image(image_name.jpg, right, thumbnail, "An 1858 sketch of the house when it still belonged to Jerome Davis")]]</span> </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 15:13:50ScottMeehleib <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> [Image(image.jpg<span>, right, thumbnail</span>)] </td> <td> <span>+</span> <span>[</span>[Image(image<span>_name</span>.jpg)]<span>]</span> </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 15:12:58ScottMeehleibUpload of image <a href="http://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House?action=Files&do=view&target=image_name.jpg">image_name.jpg</a>.Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 15:11:12ScottMeehleibtrying to add image <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <span>+ [Image(image.jpg, right, thumbnail)]<br> + </span> </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 14:35:48ScottMeehleiblinked to "Hotels" page <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first <span>hotel</span> in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> <td> <span>+</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first <span>["hotels" hotel]</span> in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 14:30:18JasonAllerconsolidated link <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first hotel in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William <span>Dresbach"</span>] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> <td> <span>+</span> '''The Yolo House''' was the first hotel in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William <span>Fredrich Dresbach" William Dresbach</span>] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 14:29:14ScottMeehleib <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 3: </td> <td> Line 3: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <span>-</span> The building no longer stands, and in its place is the ["UC Davis"] P-10 parking lot located at ["1st Street" 1st] and ["A Street" A streets<span>]</span>. </td> <td> <span>+</span> The building no longer stands, and in its place is the ["UC Davis"] P-10 parking lot located at ["1st Street" 1st] and ["A Street" A<span>]</span> streets. </td> </tr> </table> </div> Yolo Househttp://daviswiki.org/Yolo_House2010-05-29 14:27:45ScottMeehleibhistoric yolo house hotel <div id="content" class="wikipage content"> Differences for Yolo House<p><strong></strong></p><table> <tr> <td> <span> Deletions are marked with - . </span> </td> <td> <span> Additions are marked with +. </span> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Line 1: </td> <td> Line 1: </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <span>+ '''The Yolo House''' was the first hotel in the history of Davis and one of the very first buildings in town. The building was originally the home of the town's namesake, ["Jerome C. Davis"], but in ["1867"] ["William Dresbach"] leased the building and began to use it as a hotel. The Yolo House was part of the original cluster of nine farmstead buildings that Dresbach began to call Davisville.<br> + <br> + The building no longer stands, and in its place is the ["UC Davis"] P-10 parking lot located at ["1st Street" 1st] and ["A Street" A streets].</span> </td> </tr> </table> </div>