¡ǝʇısqǝʍ sıɥʇ ʇıpǝ uɐɔ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ :ʇı ǝsn oɥʍ ǝןdoǝd ǝɥʇ ʎq pǝuıɐʇuıɐɯ sı ǝʇıs ǝɹıʇuǝ sıɥʇ .sbuıɥʇ ǝןqɐʎoظuǝ 'ǝןʇʇıן ǝɥʇ ʎןןɐıɔǝdsǝ — sıʌɐp ʇnoqɐ buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ puɐ buıɥʇʎuɐ ǝןıdɯoɔ puɐ ssnɔsıp 'ǝɹoןdxǝ oʇ ʇɹoɟɟǝ ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ pǝʇɔǝuuoɔɹǝʇuı uɐ sı ʇɔǝظoɹd sıɥʇ ¡ɐsn 'ɐıuɹoɟıןɐɔ 'sıʌɐp ɹoɟ ıʞıʍ ʎʇıunɯɯoɔ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔןǝʍ
:ǝbɐd ɯopuɐɹ ɐ buıpɐǝɹ ʎɹʇ sdɐɥɹǝd ɹo ˙uoıʇɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɥʇ ʇno ʞɔǝɥɔ 'ʍǝu ǝɹ,noʎ ɟı
The Davis Farmers Market is a must-see for any visitor and a weekly tradition for many residents.
The market is at Central Park, at Fourth and C Streets downtown, rain or shine, and is a Certified Farmer's Market... everything sold in the market is either grown or made by the seller, including certified organic produce, fresh baked goods, flowers, and many other quality products. Sample delicious fruit while mingling with vendors and neighbors. The Yolo County Health Department's "no dogs" policy is strictly enforced in the pavilion area.
- Entertainment, Night Time, Music Scene, Dancing, Media, Noteworthy Published Authors
- Art, Art Galleries, Museums, Town Art, Local Artists, Urban Art, Photography, Crafts
- Payphone Project, Cows
- Schools, Research & Development, Libraries, Study Spots
- Outdoor Activities, Exercise, Gyms, Sports
- Shopping Centers, Salons and Barbers, Bookstores, Gift Shops
- Clothing Stores, Laundry & Drycleaning
- Living Cheaply, Discounts and Freebies
- Medical Services, Social Services
- Banks, Tax Services, Legal Services
- Religious and Spiritual Organizations, Support Groups
- Singles Scene, Dating, Parenting, Senior Citizens
- Memorials, Volunteer Opportunities, Bathrooms
- Classified Ads, Lost Pets, Wiki Community
- Davis Wish List, Bizarro Davis, Zombie Attack Response Guide
- Townies, Town Flora, Town Fauna
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores, International Foods, Convenience Stores
- Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Buffets, Cheap Food, Breakfast, Lunch Specials
- Solo Dining Options, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options
- Town History, Historic Places, Glossary, Breaking News
- Weather, Environment, Geography, Davis at a Glance, Maps
- Social Structures, Organizations, Davis Politics, Media, People
- Navigating Davis, Downtown, Central, North, East, South, West, Streets, Outskirts, Parks, Gardens, Greenbelts UC Davis Campus
- Transportation, Driving in Davis, Automobiles, Gas Stations, Covell vs. Cowell, Bicycling in Davis, Davis without a car
- Rental Housing Guide, Residences, Apartments, Cooperative Housing, Real Estate, Hotels
- Crime, Davis Police Department, Fire Department
- Campus, Campus Buildings, Dorms, Arboretum
- Spots And Places, Sleeping On Campus
- Campus Art
- University Construction
- Colleges, Professional Schools
- Student Organizations, ASUCD, GSA, LSA, KDVS, The California Aggie
- Administrative Officers
- Getting the most out of your student fees
And be sure to check out the regular events that happen for the day..
The Aggie ran a news story about the Davis Wiki on February 25th. However, since students are free to publish anything on these pages, it is essential to remember that student newspapers are not consistently reliable, up-to-date sources of hard facts and cannot be taken entirely at face value.
Some pages dedicated to issues of interest:
- 2018 City Council Election
- Turkey Menace
- Banning leaf-blowers
- UC Davis Budget Cuts and online courses
- Alternative Instructional Model (AIM)
- Bringing Fiber Internet to Davis
And some issues that are no longer "hot":
Please edit this page and add your own picture! Instructions for changing the mystery picture are available in the "info" page for this page.
2014-12-26 Oh my god, so many changes. Read about them over here!
Check out the archive for older news....
Check out the discussion for commentary on the news...
buıʇıpǝ ɹoɟ sʇuıɥ
˙ǝpınb ıʞıʍ sıʌɐp ǝɥʇ ʇno buıʞɔǝɥɔ ʎq sı ʇɹɐʇs oʇ ǝɔɐןd poob ɐ
.(pǝǝu uı ǝsoɥʇ dןǝɥ ɹo) dןǝɥ ɹoɟ ʞsɐ oʇ ǝɹǝɥ ʞɔıןɔ ˙ɟןǝsʇı ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ɯǝןqoɹd ןɐnʇɔɐ uɐ punoɟ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɥbıɯ noʎ ɹo ˙˙˙buısnɟuoɔ ǝq uɐɔ ʇı sǝɯıʇǝɯos '(¡ǝʇıs sıɥʇ uo ʇuǝʇuoɔ ןןɐ ʇıpǝ uɐɔ noʎ puɐ ʇunoɔɔɐ uɐ ǝʇɐǝɹɔ ʇsnظ) buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ʇsoɯןɐ xıɟ uɐɔ noʎ ǝןıɥʍ — ¿buıɥʇǝɯos buıxıɟ dןǝɥ pǝǝu
˙ǝɹǝɥʇ uo sʇuǝɯɯoɔ noʎ ǝʌɐǝן sǝɯıʇ ʇɐ ןןıʍ ǝןdoǝd sɐ ǝbɐdɹǝsn ɹnoʎ ʞɔǝɥɔ oʇ ǝɹns ǝq 'osןɐ ˙ǝbɐd sǝbuɐɥɔ ʇuǝɔǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן uɐɔ noʎ ǝpɐɯ sʇıpǝ ʇuǝɔǝɹ ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs oʇ
˙op oʇ ʇno ʞɔǝɥɔ 'sɐǝpı ʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇ,uop ɹo ʇɹɐʇs oʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop noʎ ɟı 'osןɐ ˙ɯǝɥʇ ʞuıן oʇ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ oʇ ʎɹʇ puɐ — sǝbɐd ʍǝu ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ǝǝɹɟ ןǝǝɟ
˙ıʞıʍ ɟo ʎɥdosoןıɥd ǝɥʇ uo uoıʇɐɯɹoɟuı ǝɯos ɹoɟ sʞɹoʍ ıʞıʍ ʎɥʍ ʇno ʞɔǝɥɔ 'osןɐ ˙ʇɔǝظoɹd ıʞıʍ ןnɟssǝɔɔns ɐ ɟo ǝןdɯɐxǝ ǝɯıɹd ǝɥʇ sı ɐıpǝdıʞıʍ ˙ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɐ puɐ 'ʇǝuɹǝʇuı oʇ ssǝɔɔɐ 'ǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ɟı oʇ ǝʇnqıɹʇuoɔ puɐ ʇıpǝ uɐɔ ʎpoqʎuɐ ʇɐɥʇ sǝbɐd ɟo ʇǝs pǝʞuıן ɐ sı ıʞıʍ ɐ