139 G Street has been home to several businesses over the course of time.
- what came before JB's?
- JB's Power Equipment from year to year before they moved to Olive Drive
- Back Alley Brewpub
- (Yolo County?) Republican Party headquarters
- Cantina Del Cabo from year to year
- Fuzio from May 2009 until November 14, 2010.
- Paesanos since September 2011
2007-12-08 12:27:11 Wheelworks was there for some time (at least since 1980), before JB's I think. After JBs, it was the Back Alley Brewpub, which didn't last very long. The building sat empty for periods after JBs and before Cantina, during which time it was leased a couple of times for short terms (Republican Party HQ was there for a bit). Will have to think more to put actual dates on businesses. Or one could simply ask the people at JBs. Wheelworks current owner is not the same as it was then, but they might know when they moved anyway. —nobodyinparticular