Jump to Timeline Navigation
- The City of Davis is officially incorporated as a municipality of California. The vote was 231 for and 87 against.
- The Richards Underpass is constructed and is never, ever changed (barring collisions with oversized vehicles) much to the modern commuter's consternation and to the delight of span bridge and rail enthusiasts.
- The University founds its own fire department.
- With America's entry into World War I, university enrollment falls dramatically.
- The cornerstone of the County Courthouse is laid
- University Farm increases to 1080 acres with lease of Armstrong Ranch