Jump to Timeline Navigation
- Students for an Orwellian Society is founded (but only according to their historical revisions)
- Davis becomes a Nuclear Free Zone, while the campus retains Crocker Nuclear Lab
- The Tree of Peace is planted.
- The Pamela Maus Contest in Creative Writing founded
- Dos Pinos construction approved
- The Davis Musical Theatre Co. is founded by Jan and Steve Isaacson.
- Lasting Impressions Hair Design is founded.
- Blues Harvest harvested its first blues.
- Howard Zochlinski was admitted to UCD, and the long nightmare began.
- French President François Mitterand visited Village Homes
- The west end of the University Mall was built to house Safeway
- The Davis Food Co-Op moves to G Street