Jump to Timeline Navigation
- West Davis Station 32 built
- The non-binding, slow-growth June 1986 Election/Measure L passed
- Measure S, sponsored by the short-lived group Save Open Space, also passed.
- Ellen Hansen Memorial Prize first awarded.
- Dr. Ruth Risdon Storer passed away.
- Yolo Bulb Farm established.
- PVUSA solar energy plant built out on County Road 102
- Challenger Memorial Grove presumably planted
- Davis Waldorf School accepts its first students.
- Hart Hall becomes a designated historic site.
- Murder Burger flipped its first patty.
- County Fair Mall built in Woodland
- Solar Community Housing Association founded the J Street Co-op
- Student Housing bought Emerson Hall, Webster Hall, and Castilian Hall.
- N Street Cohousing established.
- The Loneliness of Integrity sculpture was erected.
- Stone Poem is also erected, on campus.
- The Joggers statue created.
- Campus Cinema shows Debbie Does Dallas