1st Street runs from the boy scout cabin to the campus, passing the commons and Richards underpass along the way. When learning to navigate downtown it is important to know about 1st Street.
1st Street was formerly known as Front Street.
- American Institute of English 241 1st Street
- Seasons and upscale restaurant (intersection of F Street and 1st street)
- Regal Cinemas Davis Holiday 6 (intersection of [F Street and 1st street)
- John Natsoulas Art Gallery, and the Log Cabin Gallery
- Arboretum Terrace, a demonstration garden next to Borders
- Hallmark Inn
- Aggie Inn
- Hoa Viet
- Theta Xi, Tau Kappa Epsilon frat houses and Delta Delta Delta sorority house
- a talking crosswalk at the intersection of 1st and D Street
- Weber's Yolo Saloon Used to stand at 1st and B Street, and was Davisville's first saloon
- Peter J. Shields Avenue can be accessed by bicycle, but motor vehicles can only access if they are authorized
- A Street which is offset so there are really two intersections with it.
- B Street
- C Street and Aggie Village
- D Street
- E Street Richards Boulevard
- F Street
- G Street