Jump to Timeline Navigation
- Jerry Brown was sworn in as the Governor of California on January 3rd.
- 2011 City Council Appointment
- Relief Efforts for the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami Disaster
- November 18, 2011 UC Davis Police Response to Occupy UC Davis
- International House's first International Festival.
- A & B Taxi - Opened sometime early-mid 2011
- The Bike People - Opened March 2011
- Bombay Dreams Restaurant
- Cooks Collision opened 2011 November
- Dan's Cab was opened in July
- de Vere's Irish Pub
- The Davis Beer Shoppe - Opened March of 2011
- Fish's Wild
- Forever 21 - Opened April 1
- Four Star Movies - Opened March 23, sharing space with Bizarro World
- G Nails & Spa
- Grocery Outlet in Davis - opened March 24
- Megan Wilkinson Photography
- NETWeRKS - Opened January of 2011
- Our House - Opened June 15, 2011
- Paesanos - Opened September 8, 2011
- Pink Dozen - Opened early May
- Roots Fair Trade - Opened in April
- Rostini Italian Kitchen - opened where Strings Italian Cafe was sometime in March.
- Sole Desire -Opened September 24, 2011.
- StarFixIT - Opened November 1, 2011.
- Stone Soup Catering & To Go
- Sugar Daddies - Opened June 11.
- UC Davis Store Downtown - Opened July 8, 2011
- Wunderbar Opened up in the former location of G Street Pub