4th Street runs from the PG&E yard on L Street through downtown but stops for Central Park (long ago it used to go through). There's a little section between B and A Streets before ending at the campus.
4th Street was formerly known as 3rd Street.
Notable attractions include:
- Abbey Road Press
- Baciarini's Martial Arts, previously named Pallen's Martial Arts 628 4th
- Bank of America 325 E Street, but at the corner of E and 4th
- Blind Ambition Window Coverings 820 4th
- California Voter Foundation
- Cooper House
- Davis Community Church 412 C Street, but forming the north side of the 300 block of 4th
- Davis Lock & Safe Co. 907 4th, across the street from the Davis Lumber rock yard, and next to the shack that used to hold the east davis fire truck.
- Hello Gorgeous Salon & Spa 840 4th
- Kim's Mart 636 4th
- Lasting Impressions Hair Design
- Mathnasium 618 4th
- McCormick Building
- Natural Food Works 624 4th
- Nutrishop Davis 612 4th
- Purves and Associates 500 4th
- Silver Dragon 335 F Street
- The Princeton Review
- Wells Fargo 304 F Street
- Zensoku Tuning 1020A
- Zehnder & Associates Payroll Service
- the far northern end of Davis Lumber (which some people only know as ACE Hardware)
- 510 4th Street
- Some law offices
Some people refuse to believe that 4th Street actually exists. This may be due to the poor intersection of 4th and E, which is a two way stop for those on 4th. However, we'd like to assure you that this is positively 4th Street.