|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Davis Wiki by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.|
Over the years, ASUCD has created various awards to recognize the achievements of notable individuals.
- ASUCD Excellence in Education Award - awarded by the Academic Affairs Commission.
- ASUCD Legislator of the Year Award - awarded by Lobby Corps
- ASUCD Scholarship -awarded by the ASUCD Scholarship Committee, chaired by the ASUCD Vice President
- ASUCD Senate Resolution 1 — awarded by the ASUCD Senate
- Gregory T. Russell Award-awarded by the Chief of Staff of the Executive Office of the ASUCD President
- Michael John Tucker Leadership Award-is awarded by the ASUCD Vice President and Student Government Administrative Office to an outgoing ASUCD Senator or Commission Chair every quarter.
1. Resolutions are used primarily to express the opinion of the Associated Students. Occasionally, resolutions are used to recognize the achievements of an individual or group.