Life After College
Some of us are pondering the aftermath of graduating from college...jobs? traveling? moving home? grad school? any other ideas??
- Is there anyone else out there who wants to move to another country? or is planning on working abroad? or who is going to work abroad? teaching English?
- Is there anyone out there participating in a program that sets you up with such?
- Is there anyone out there participating in the Japan Exchange and Teaching program (JET)?
- MeredithGlaser would love to know...and perhaps meet at Mishka's for coffee and a chat
Staying in Davis
- Graduate School of Management for an MBA
- King Hall School of Law for a JD
- School of Veterinary Medicine for a DVM (or, if you believe in doctoral parity, you could just call it a VD... just don't call it that in front of your vet student wife)
- Go to another college for a grad degree (UC Berkeley, Stanford, UCLA, UCSD) Please note that your grades will have to be good to attend one of these schools.