|Location||Types of Units|
|1850 Hanover Drive , (Central Davis, across from Anderson Plaza)||Studio, 1Br 1Bth, 2Br 2 Bth|
|Office Hours||Lease Types|
Mon-Fri: 9:30am - 5:30pm
|One-Year Fixed (Sept - Aug).... Online Leasing Available!|
|Gillian Hazlip, Residential Manager||Official Tandem Properties Page|
|Phone: 1(877) 839-9370||Facebook Page|
While the setting is very park like with lots of open grass and mature trees, opinion seems to be divided about how quiet it is here. The resident population is a pretty diverse mix of students, young families, and long-term Davis residents. So, the comments about noise may have something to do with small children playing outside on the weekends while college students are recovering/studying and the noise that eminates from college kids being, well, college kids. Most commentators agree that Anderson Place is a very affordable option for the location and size of the apartments and that management is responsive.
While Anderson Place used to offer Section 8 Housing Vouchers, this program is no longer available.
Management Notices - Info Current as of: 4/24/17
Looking for fall 2017? Now leasing 1 & 2 Bedrooms. Apply and sign a Lease Online by going to: andersonplace.tandemproperties.com
Looking to move in sooner than Fall? Check out our website for openings available now through summer!
- Updated 2 Bedroom Available for Immediate Move In! ( Beautiful, modern unit w/ Granite Countertop, Stainless Steel Appliances, Updated Cabinets & Features, & More...)
- 2 Bedroom Available May 15th! (Non-Updated Unit with Budget Friendly rate of only $1,395/mo)
Models available Mon-Fri, 10 AM - 4:30 PM and Sat by Appointment Only.
Subscribe to Tandem's Housing Updateshere and get notified when we start leasing at Tandem's top communities!
Highlights & Amenities
- Fantastic Location! About 1 mile from UCD
- Shopping Plaza Directly Across the Street
- Friendly & Prompt Management and Maintenance Staff
- On FOUR Bus Lines: G, J, Q, P
- Ample Uncovered Parking
- Online Leasing Now Available!
- Spacious, Open Floor Plans
- HUGE Walk-In Closets
- Microwaves & Dishwashers
- Ceiling Fans in Every Room (Most Units)
- Updated Interiors
- Low-Priced Utilities Water (H&C)/Garbage/Sewage
- Pets - Cats and Small, Caged Animals, Birds or Fish Accepted
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Study Center w/FREE Wi-Fi & Printer
- Heated Pool & Spa
- Cafe w/FREE Wi-Fi, TV & Coffee Bar (Available for Private Reservation)
- Complimentary Fax & Copy Assistance for Small Documents
- BBQ/Picnic Areas Throughout Community
- Emergency Maintenance Service
- Two 24-Hour Laundry Facilities
- Park-like Setting with Large Trees
- Bicycle Parking Provided
Public Transportation - Anderson Place is located on Unitrans F. Nearby at Anderson Drive & Hanover St., there is a stop for Unitrans G, J, and P/Q bus lines and several Yolobus routes that will take you to Sacramento, West Sacramento, Winters, Woodland and Sacramento International Airport
Bicycle - Anderson Place is located on The Davis Bike Loop. There is a good off-street bike path on both sides of Covell Boulevard. UC Davis is 1.0 mile away, as the crow flies, and there are plenty of different bike routes to take to campus. Feeling like an adventure into the surrounding farmland? Head west on Covell Blvd for 2.6 miles, then turn right on County Road 98 and head north for 2.0 miles. Arrive at Plainfield Station, order a burger, grab a beer and play horseshoes next to Dry Slough.
Pedestrian - For recreational adventures, the Community Park is really close and will connect you to the entire Greenbelt system. For grocery, shopping, some services and dining, walk across the street to Anderson Plaza. Davis Senior High School is also a couple of blocks away.
Parking - Free & Ample Uncovered parking available.
ADA Accessibility - Contact the office for details.
Available 7/1 & 9/1
2009-04-22 20:10:47 i have the 2 beds 1 bath plan. i love how one of the bedrooms has mirrored closet. nice, clean place with ample parking. management are all very nice and friendly. the only downside is that the walls a very thin. but i think that's to be expected everywhere. —Vi
2009-09-29 15:01:27 DAVIS, CA - The Davis Police Department says a woman was shot by a Yolo County sheriff's deputy Tuesday morning. According to Lt. Colleen Turay, the deputy was in the process of evicting a 45-year-old woman from an apartment on the 1800 block of Hanover Drive when she threatened the deputy with a knife. The deputy placed a call for help at 10:27 a.m. When Davis police officers arrived, the woman threw the knife at one of them, Turay said. That is when the deputy shot the woman once, said Turay. The condition of the woman, who was transported to UC Davis Medical Center, was unknown, Turay said. The woman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, Turay said. The names of those involved have not been released. The Davis Police Department and Yolo County District Attorney's Office are investigating the shooting. News10/KXTV / Copyright 2009 / All Rights Reserved
2009-11-02 14:39:24 You really can't beat the price for what you are getting. I complained about the maintenance issues but I should also add that for small fixes (light bulbs and such...), they are pretty fast. Location is great. Plenty of parking. Lay-out is spacious. Friendly neighbors ans office staff. Right on bus line. Just go through the pain of getting things fixed in the first couple of months and you are good to go. —davisoldie
2010-08-17 16:51:32 I LOVED my stay at Anderson Place! Unfortunately, I will be moving out for next fall, but I will really miss everything and everyone in Anderson Place. The staff here is amazing, and it never takes more than a few hours for the maintenance to come fix some things in my apartment. The apartment is spacious and clean, and I love the environment it is surrounded in with plenty of trees and flowers. The rent is pretty reasonable compared to other places in North Davis. Another plus is that you can always reserve the beautifully decorated office for your personal needs and such. No other place is going to be as nice & pleasant as Anderson Place! <3 —SarahYang
2010-08-23 13:50:16 This really needs to be updated, Ms. Fiero was fired, and it is not accurate to say "I love it here!!!" The maintenance staff is competent but the management needs a lot to be desired and appears to make it the urban ghetto" it is. there is alot of problems and the police here on a regular basis, if you want to be observed you might enjoy it. This is not the complex it use to be and was since the G. Hazlip. —LaTriceHolley
2010-09-17 14:50:55 Wherever you choose to live there will be lyers and thieves...some dress & speak better than others, so don't be fooled JAKE. U have a job because of Anderson Place; the Cop has a job because of Anderson Place and if you didn't have my temporary residence to talk about...U'd be a boring individual! I'm not mad at U (smile)Everyone at this complex has shown only the best kind of Customer Service one can wish for. Everything is attended to promptly and we don't have FOOLS living here. Cheers!!! —rchrdwellington
2010-09-20 16:19:18 When signing up for your lease here make sure you read every single line because the staff will lie to you. We resigned a lease and asked if anything had changed, they said no. Upon further review many things about the new lease had changed, including no longer allowing pets. When asking about the lease I, and others, expect to be given the truth. —BobDole
- Dear Bob Dole, I am sorry that you experienced confusion regarding your lease terms. It is NEVER our intent to purposely mislead anyone, but miscommunication does occur. I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication which may have happened in this situation and for any inconvenience which may have resulted. As of September 1, 2009 our Pet Policy does not allow dogs or cats in our apartments. To help prevent future misunderstandings, we encourage all of our residents to read their leases before signing them, so that you can be fully informed about our current policies. Our management team will do everything we can to inform our residents about changes, but ultimately we must all rely on the agreement that we both sign. Sincerely, Anderson Place Management —GillianH
- I also would like to add that we've received several requests over the last several months to have cats, so we took those requests into consideration and are happy to announce that we now permit cats as of October 1, 2011. We hope that everyone enjoys the new pet policy! —GillianH
I am a residential neighbor to Anderson Place complex. The complex is very quiet, except maybe for an occassion (1x week) noisy car. we checked this out before we bought our home, and have not been disappointed. Good Neighbors. Its a great location: 100 yard from a shopping center with a big Grocery & 5 restraurants, and a Major bus stop for transport to downtown Davis, Woodland, Sac Airport, Campus as well as Sacramento. And less than 1/2 mile from freeway.
2011-09-25 17:38:46 First off, I didn't think it would be possible to get your entire security deposit back, but I am very happy to announce that when I moved out of here, I did get my entire $300.00 back, plus some money left over from last month's rent that I somehow had on the books from rent fluctuations ($155.00) AND interest from both ($42.00). I admit that I did take an unpaid day off work to clean as much of the things on their move-out list, and I had the carpets professionally cleaned a few months ago, but I think it was worth it. Honest management who takes into account reasonable wear and tear. Kudos to Roxana in the office was especially understanding when it came to having my PODS storage unit parked in the parking lot for a week. She was also flexible with my move-out appointment and worked with me when I needed it to be later in the day. Thank you so much for the last 4 years. I will miss my spacious walk-in closet, it was truly a thing to behold (a friend joked once that I could possibly rent out that closet as a "windowless loft"... haha). —CalamityJanie
2012-10-21 02:26:45 I had a positive experience with the management of Anderson Place including Tandem Properties. I moved out the end of September and got my deposit back in full (plus interest) after cleaning my apartment thoroughly according to their guidelines. I even replaced the drip pans. Although the apartment was as clean as when I moved in, I was concerned that they would find an excuse to deduct like some of the dishonest places I had rented in the past. But I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone in the office—Gillian, Debbie, Sabrina (who appears to be no longer working there), and the new guy (don't know his name)—had been professional, helpful, and flexible. A well-managed place and highly recommended. —TC
- Thank you TC (& CalamityJanie) for your kind words and positive referral! We'd like every resident to know that while we aren't always able to return every single deposit we receive in full, we do evaluate each deposit refund as fairly as possible and we make it a point to give back to each Resident according to the effort they make to return their apartment to us in the same condition they originally received it from us. As you have discovered, it does pay off to make an honest effort to meet the cleaning standards! —GillianH
2013-02-17 19:57:54 currently living in one of the renovated 2 bed x 1 bath units and it's so nice! The kitchen space is much larger than in the older units, the cabinets are a dark red color, and counters are made of granite (I think). Only con is there's no longer a closet in the hallway, so there's just the closets in each of the bedrooms. Really wish there were pictures of the renovated units up, though. —JenniferNguyen
- Take some and put them up! :-) It's your wiki too. —CovertProfessor
2014-01-26 23:53:04 Aside from the occasional water shutting off and constant construction noises starting around winter and spring quarter, I had a great time living here. My apartment was located almost in front of one of the old F line locations (unfortunate that their route changed), so it was very convenient for me. Management was also helpful. —MichelleNguyen
2014-10-08 21:07:06 This was my first apartment and I lived in one of the remodeled units. I no longer live here, but I consider their kitchen to be the best kitchen I've ever seen. I haven't seen another apartment in Davis with as many kitchen cabinets and drawers or a large pantry as this apartment's. —JenniferNguyen