|1900 Anderson Road & 606-640 West Covell|
- Aggie Ace Hardware
- California Northern Railroad
- Coffee Shots
- Davis Cleaners
- DT Hair and Nails
- Ding How Chinese
- Fire Wings
- The Laundry Lounge
- Papa Murphy's Pizza
- Save Mart — the anchor business
- Davis Shell gas station
- Sushi Unlimited
- Taqueria Guadalajara
In general, Anderson Plaza is the ultimate destination for the Sophomore Walk.
The shopping center also includes a beautiful statue (and which may actually be functional art covering the pipes and/or wiring that services the plaza).
There is also a U.S. mail drop box here.
Anderson Plaza was formerly known as Lucky Plaza when Lucky Grocery used to be the anchor business. Lucky opened in 1971 and continued until 1999. It was replaced by Albertsons, and currently Save Mart.
- 49er Video
- Bank of America Bank of America closed their branch inside of Save Mart. They have placed a small ATM inside of Save Mart.
- Baskin-Robbins The North Davis store closed in 2009 and later was occupied by DOSiRAK. The downtown store remains open.
- Great Clips The North Davis store closed, but the South Davis store is still open.
- Quickly USA
- Suds Laundromat
- Tokyo Japanese Restaurant