|1900 Anderson Road & 606-640 West Covell|
- Aggie Ace Hardware
- California Northern Railroad
- **Coming Soon** Coffee Shot
- Davis Cleaners
- DT Hair and Nails
- Dickey's BBQ Pit
- Ding How Chinese
- The Laundry Lounge
- Papa Murphy's Pizza
- Quickly USA
- RePlanet Recycling redemption center
- Save Mart — the anchor business
- Davis Shell gas station
- Sushi Unlimited
- Taqueria Guadalajara
In general, Anderson Plaza is the ultimate destination for the Sophomore Walk.
The shopping center also includes a Unique statue that many might find ugly (and which may actually be functional art covering the pipes and/or wiring that services the plaza).
There is also a U.S. mail drop box here.
Anderson Plaza was formerly known as Lucky Plaza when Lucky Grocery used to be the anchor business. Lucky opened in 1971 and continued until 1999. It was replaced by Albertsons, and currently Save Mart.
- 49er Video
- Bank of America Bank of America closed their branch inside of Save Mart. They have placed a small ATM inside of Save Mart.
- Baskin-Robbins The North Davis store closed in 2009 and later was occupied by DOSiRAK. The downtown store remains open.
- Great Clips The North Davis store closed, but the South Davis store is still open.
- Suds Laundromat
- Tokyo Japanese Restaurant