It keeps great and small on the endless round... for every business that folds up shop, new businesses arrive in our provincial town. So say bonjour! to the businesses that are on their way, and those that have recently opened. Some temporarily depart/close and re-arrive/open again along the way to becoming one of the departed businesses. Going back into time (as recent as 2011, or as far back as the 1800s), you can read the Davis Timeline.
Wendy Weitzel of the Davis Enterprise has a column called Comings and Goings that tracks new businesses and those going out of business; the same information also appears in the Sunday editions of the paper and on her Facebook page.
And don't forget the businesses that are already here!
- Huong Lan Sandwiches — Opened February 2013
- Jack's Urban Eats — Opened in May
- Lee's Deli — Opened in August
- Lifeline Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic — Opened in August
- The Melt
- Wingstop — Opened in May
- Aggie Ace — Opened July 2012
- A new branch of Chase was built near Target
- Edit Al.
- El Toro Bravo — Opened December 2012
- Golden Sun — Opened June 2012
International Bistro— Opened October 2012, Closed January 2013
- Leslie's Pool Supplies — Opened March/April 2012
- Luigi's — Closed barely 5 months after opening
- Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop Opened. Located near the South Davis Dos Coyotes.
- Open Rice Kitchen — Opened March 2012
- Panera Bread — Opened August 2012
- Pho King IV — Opened March 2012
- Preethi Indian Cuisine — Opened May 2012
- Rivers to Reef — Opened October 19, 2012
- Sprint Store — Opened March 2012
- SportClips — Opened September 2012
- Taqueria El Burrito — Opened November 2012
- Teabo Café — Opened December 2012
- University of Beer — Opened December 2012
- Vini Wine Bar — Opened July 2012
- Western Feed & Pet Supply — Opened December 17, 2012
- Yeti Restaurant — Opened May 2012
- Yolo Federal Credit Union — Opened March 2012
- Zindagi - Indian Bistro — Opened January 2012