- The Basement Gallery -in the basement of the art building
- Buehler Alumni & Visitors Center -several areas
- Carl Gorman Museum -a gallery devoted to Native American art
- Craft Center Gallery -at the east end of the Craft Center
- Design Gallery -and hallway space
Memorial Union Art Gallery -upstairsClosed - Now the MU Art Lounge
Nelson Gallery -and back vestibule spaceClosed
- Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art - grand opening Nov. 13, 2016
- Shields Library Collection -spread throughout the library
- The Artery -a co-operative gallery
- Boy Scout Cabin -open during ArtAbout and by appointment, contact the John Natsoulas Art Gallery to view
- Davis Art Center -the Tsao Gallery is at the core
- Gallery 1855 -located in the office of the Davis Cemetery, well respected gallery, shows change monthly
- International House -the Lounge and the Community Room regularly display works by local artists.
- John Natsoulas Art Gallery -a major art gallery, and don't miss the staircase art (really!)
- Michel-Novelozo Gallery -see the art in the basement too
- Pence Gallery -three large gallery spaces
- T.S. Post Studio/Gallery -ceramic art by Tom and Sara Post.
- Spirit and Nature Gallery - paintings by Maria Jaoudi
Establishments with Art
Criteria: public, frequently changing, participate in art events
- Cobalt Salon & Gallery
- CommuniCare Health Center home of the Davis Community Gallery
- Davisville Travel -mostly on the west wall
- Design House Gallery -a large dedicated space, worthwhile
- Primary Concepts- a tattoo and piercing establishment with monthly art shows
- Centerline Gallery
- Studio Artists Gallery - local artists are featured, openings on the first Friday of every month. Classes in various media.
Note: The Davis Art Association printed a very nice "Gallery Guide & Public Art Walking Tour" brochure in 2004. It lists most of the galleries listed above, along with photographs, addresses, hours, times, etc. It's almost as good as Wiki, plus it's portable :). I picked mine up at the Artery. —SteveDavison
The Yolo County Visitors Bureau also has the Gallery Guide & Public Art Walking Tour available at their office or they will mail it to you free of charge.