The current 2010-2011 APILP director is Sing Wang. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Asian Pacific Islander Leadership Retreat (APILR) is where leaders and upcoming leaders join for a weekend to learn more about campus resources, other organizations and build networks. This is usually held in the beginning of the Winter Quarter. Now under the Cross-Cultural Center, "The Asian Pacific Islander Leadership Retreat (APILR) aims to develop student leadership within the Asian Pacific Islander community by enhancing self-awareness and personal growth. It is a fun and enriching weekend retreat that provides students the opportunity to learn about issues concerning API communities, develop a stronger bond within our communities, and gain invaluable leadership skills that last a lifetime." You can learn more information at: http://ccc.ucdavis.edu/culture_weeks/apcw.html
Applications for students and facilitators are distributed in the fall and deadlines are at the beginning of winter.
- The Asian Pacific Islander Leadership Council (APILC) brings leaders of the API community together to discuss relevant issues, develop leadership skills, and develop current networks.
- Asian Pacific Islander Leadership Summits (APILs) are events provided to the API community to develop leadership skills and build new networks.
- 2009-2010 Amy Lin
- 2008-2009 Lee Jay Vue
- 2007-2008 Jocelyn Aquino
- 2006-2007 Linda Tran
- 2005-2006 Raymond Orque
- 2004-2005 Thuy-My Ong & Eric Wu
- 2003-2004 Nicole Kyauk & Shawn Moua
- 2002-2003 Nicole Kyauk
- 2001-2002 My Diem Nguyen?