Features of the Big Red Radiocycle:
- Six gear speeds for those Davis hills
- AM/FM radio
- Three baskets for a five-grocery-bag carrying capacity
- Drink holder
- Fenders for avoiding the Freshman Stripe
- Three bike light attachments for night visibility goodness
- Authentic bike bell good for surprising unaware pedestrians
The Big Red Radiocycle was purchased after I experienced my third bike theft from campus, and I wanted a bike so heavy that no one would be able to make off with it. Many herniated would-be thieves later, Big Red is still here- cranking out the tunes and the dings!
03-23-2014 Matt sold the bike. It is still heavy and ready for action, but no radio. Big Red helped it's new owner Jed compete in a Bike Challenge. Jed came in 3rd place!