Who We Are
The Business Realty Co. is a rapidly growing business brokerage located in Davis, California. Our business brokers are positioned to serve clients throughout Northern and Southern California, with a focus on business representation in the Bay Area and Greater Sacramento Region. With over 5 years experience in business and real estate law, tax and sales, Principal Broker Justin C. Lowenthal, Esq. orchestrates a unique approach to buying or selling your business. We like to take a simple, well-planned approach to selling your company by making the transaction as smooth as possible. Meanwhile, we aggressively market your business and advertise the business opportunity. We understand that selling or purchasing a business can be stressful and demanding of your time and resources. With our experience we try to front-load as much of the process as possible so that we can handle the key logistics while your valuable time can be spent elsewhere.
Broker Valuations, Stock Sales, Asset Sales, Bulk Sales Transactions, Commercial Real Estate: BUYING and SELLING.
- Expertise - We offer you exceptional depth and breadth of business experience from multiple industries and perspectives including law, tax, real estate and finance.
- Network Exposure - By connecting with other CABB and IBBA members, our network is vast. We provide the broadest exposure to a much larger pool of potential buyers and businesses available for purchase, as well as resources for purchase financing.
- Comprehensive Financial Analysis - When we undertake the responsibility of a new listing, we always conduct in-depth financial analysis of the business and provide sellers with a confidential Broker's Opinion of Value (BOV). Brokers traditionally charge for this service. We waive BOV preparation fees for our clients.
- Finding the Right Buyer for the Right Business - We market businesses statewide, identify the prospects who are serious buyers through a detailed screening process, and help the buyer and seller evaluate each other and enter into a transaction that results in a win-win for the parties.
- Attracting More Prospects - We gladly pay referral fees to real estate agents and business brokers who bring us a qualified buyer or seller. We also co-broker with other CABB and IBBA members. Because we do co-broker and have mutually beneficial relationships with other agents, we can attract a much wider pool of prospects for sellers and have a much broader inventory of businesses for buyers.
- Managing the Transaction - Our brokers keep in close contact with both parties throughout the entire transaction. We utilize transaction managers and cloud-based transaction "rooms" to ensure that our deals are carefully organized and structured.
- Maintaining Confidentiality - We know confidentiality is essential for many of our business owners. We do not post "for sale" signs, we do not offer sensitive information without a buyer NDA, and we carefully screen every buyer candidate to ensure that we are in fact working with a serious prospective buyer - not just a nosy neighbor. See our Confidentiality Policy.
- Honesty, Accessibility, Responsiveness - Always count on us to provide you honest, objective opinions based on fact and our experience. Phone calls will always be taken or returned, emails will be promptly answered, and information requests will be satisfied.
- Added Value - For sellers, our consultations and business market evaluations are free and without obligation. We will meet with business owners at or near their place of business at a time convenient to them. We provide our sellers with comprehensive and diverse listing of their business on many Internet sites and through our internal network of buyers, sellers, and other business brokers; provide broker value opinion reports; identify, interview, and qualify prospective buyers; arrange financing; assist with due diligence; and coordinate the activities of the escrow agent, attorneys, accountants, and other involved professionals for a successful closing and business transition.
1123 Olive Drive Davis, CA (530) 746-3020
California BRE Lic. #02002809