C Street is a downtown street that runs north-south between B Street and D Street and starts at Aggie Lane in the Aggie Village development just south of 1st Street and runs to 7th Street.
It borders the east side of Central Park and is where vendors park for the Farmer's Market.
C Street was once known as Cherry Street.
Things on or near C Street:
- Phi Delta Theta 336 C Street
- Davis Energy Group 123 C Street
- Alpha Chi Omega 137 C Street
- Blackman & Guerrieri 231 C Street
- A mail drop box between 2nd and 3rd streets
- Davis Shoe Shop & Pedorthic 223 C Street
- Marcy's New World Herbs & Gifts 229 C Street
- Let Them Eat Cake 310 C Street
- Yolo Berry Yogurt 316 C Street
- Crepeville 330 3rd Street, on the corner of 3rd & C
- Davis Community Church 412 C Street
- Hattie Weber Museum 445 C Street
- Newman Center 514 C Street
- Across from the Newman Center is the DJUSD headquarters in the Susan B. Anthony Administration Center
Things that used to be on or near C Street:
- Smooth As Silk 310 C Street
- Sugar and Spice 316 C Street
- Blankinship & Associates, Inc. 322 C Street. Moved to 1590 Drew Ave, Ste. #120
- Bread of Life 412 C Street
- Hibachi 403 3rd Street, on the corner of 3rd & C