Lots of sculptures dot the Campus lawns. Student art hangs and lazes in the Art Building's galleries.
Outdoor Sculptures and other notables:
- Dr. Shapiro could conceivably be referred to as "Art"
- "Bike" sculptures
- Bum, Bum, You've Been Here Before - Funky pipe thing
- The Dog Bench
- The Eggheads
- Freaky Shoe Guy
- MU Patio Mural
- The Saddest Fountain - Fountain outside Dutton
- Shamash - Weird concrete stack
- Square fountain by ATM machines - Oh... It's broken.
- Stone Poem- the stone blocks near the Silo
- Tree of Life Mosaic — On the bathrooms near the Arboretum Gazebo.
- Untitled (Horse), 1992
- Whole Earth Bench
- The Cruess Hall Scale. More found art than anything else.
- The Art Building Mushroom
- Early Childhood Laboratory Mural
- That whirlpool sculpture on the first floor of the library, by the window facing the quad.
While not quite art (or at least functional art), owl sculptures are located around campus (and across the country) as a way to keep birds off of buildings:
- Student shows
Craft Center - where you can create your own art
See also Art Galleries for on-campus and off-campus galleries, Urban Art and Desk Vandalism. Town Art in the city of Davis is also catalogued.