|Asian Sorority and Fraternity Council|
|Nationally: Oct. 13, 1989|
|Locally: Feb. 20, 1999|
Chi Delta Theta, commonly known as "Chi-Delts", is an Asian-American interest sorority that was established on October 13, 1989 at the University of California at Santa Barbara by founding mothers Miss Alison Suto-Stripling and Miss Joanne Yamaoka. Over the past twenty three years, Chi Delta Theta has expanded to include four other chapters and over 100 active sisters all over California.
The sisters of Chi Delta Theta strive to promote sisterhood, academics, community service, cultural awareness, and social activity in the lives of its members. Together, our goals are to unite Asian clubs and organizations, to educate and enhance the learning of Asian culture, to encourage interaction between cultural fraternities and sororities, and to provide a support network for our members by developing a special bond of sisterhood, loyalty, and commitment.
* Α University of California, Santa Barbara
* Β California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo
* Γ Loyola Marymount University
* Δ California State University at Long Beach
* Ε University of California, Davis
* Ζ University of California, Los Angeles