Chiropractors are health care professionals who focus on treatment of physical disorders by diagnosing and correcting mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Chiropractic is a treatment method based on the philosophy that a multitude of health problems can be prevented or treated by adjustment of the spine and sometimes other joints. Some chiropractors in Davis may hold complementary licenses or offer other services such as acupuncture or massage therapy.
There are approximately 17 accredited chiropractic colleges within the USA; Doctors of Chiropractic in the US are licensed by either the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners or Council on Chiropractic Education. The American Chiropractic Association is a leading national association representing Doctors of Chiropractic. Many health insurance plans do not cover chiropractic, considering it an unproven or ineffective therapy, but may offer riders subsidizing chiropractic services — be sure to ask your health care insurer about your options if chiropractic is not covered.
- Active Family & Sports Chiropractic
- Dr. Marian Zingaro
- Dr. Lynn M.C. Gerner, D.C., FICPA*
- Dr. Bryon Cloyd, D.C., CMT*
- Dr. Liliana Ulloa, D.C.*
- Davis Holistic Health Center
- Davis Sports & Family Chiropractic*
- Defrese Chiropractic*
- Donald Wilson Chiropractor
- Downtown Chiropractic
- The Good Life Chiropractic*
- Naval Sports & Family Chiropractic
- Poland Chiropractic
- Walker Chiropractic
- Animal Wellness Center offers chiropractic for your pet!
- Chiropractor Locator (United States)
* Accepts SHIP