This is a listing of closed bike paths due to various reasons (such as university construction), some alternate routes to take to get around the closures, as well as some paths that are in poor condition.
- Southbound La Rue Road — The southbound-side bike path on La Rue Road between Hutchison Drive and Schaal Aquatics Center is closed due to construction of the new stadium.
- The easiest alternate route is to use the bike path on the other side of the road. The bicycle undercrossing by Schaal is still open.
- The arboretum west of the California Avenue bridge — Aggie article
Paths with Poor Conditions
- Arboretum — The path around most of the arboretum is currently in very bad condition for road biking. The path is broken up by tree roots along much of the path.
- The path that leads from the intersection of La Rue Road and Hutchison Drive terminates abruptly at the The Worst Intersection on Campus and is no longer useful, forcing cyclists to ride in narrow bike lanes along a street with heavy traffic.
- The south side of Covell Boulevard from Monarch Lane to Alhambra Drive has huge tracts of rooted land.