You can walk up to a bar just about anywhere and they can make you a screwdriver. If you want something a bit more unusual, it's really the luck of the draw. Some drinks require ingredients that are not normally stocked. Other drinks have recipes that aren't as widely known. List the more uncommon cocktails you can get in Davis here and tell us where you can find them.
- Our House offers specialty cocktails made from a number of less-common ingredients, such as house-infused vodkas and freshly-squeezed juices. The menu changes seasonally and the one on the website is generally outdated.
- Tako is probably the only place in town to offer a cocktail made with Soju.
- At KetMoRee you can get a Full Moon Party Bowl, a concoction of rums and juices meant to be shared by 2-4 friends.
Out for a night of adventure that you're not sure you want to remember? Several local bars have offerings to accommodate your needs.
- The Wicky Wacky Woo at Bar Bernardo is the classic Davis drink for those who just need to get plastered.
- Red 88 Noodle Bar has its own take on the Wicky, called the FML.
- Many of the drinks on Sophia's specialty cocktail menu are known to be rather strong, for example, the Thaibreaker.
Where can I get.... ?
- New Orleans classics like the Ramos Gin Fizz and Sazerac?
- Sophia's offers a Sazerac
If you want to make your own cocktails, the following pages may be of interest to you!
Is it still a cocktail if it is being served out of a water cooler? Perhaps, perhaps not. Regardless, these recipies are good for getting a lot of people drunk, fast.