Couches, loveseats, bean bags, and other well-padded sitting/lying locations, though not Official Comfy Chairs, also qualify.
- ARC has probably the nicest (and most expensive!) chairs on campus.
- UC Davis Bookstore
- Women's Center Reading Room and Righteous Babe Lounge - a nice chair in the reading room and comfy couches in the lounge
- Segundo Dining Commons had three sets of double ottoman chairs (6 total). Usually there are small circular tables that you can move, next to the chairs. But, you can just relax and almost nap in the DC there. It is good if you go by yourself. Good birdseye view of the DC.
- Avid Reader (surrounding the chess table and upstairs in kids' section)
- Borders (scattered around the store)
- Common Grounds
- Delta of Venus
- Mother & Baby Source (Intended for parents caring for babies. Probably wouldn't take too kindly to studiers)
- Old Teahouse
- University Mall Starbucks (Two big comfy purple sofas with nice lamp.)
- Regal Cinemas Davis Stadium 5 has pretty comfy stadium seating
Chairs Passed into Legend
- Cafe Roma has terrible chairs but nice couches/big arm-type chairs. Their sitting chairs (the ones next to the tables) are practically falling apart (05-05-05) Holy Jesus, the green couch has to be the lumpiest thing ever (but it looks cool!) There was one incredibly comfortable gray recliner that lulled studiers to sleep. It is missed.
- Espresso Roma
- Java California