There are many convenience stores in Davis, ready to take your dollar(s) in exchange for a candy bar and a soda.
- 5th and L Gas and Mart
- 7-Eleven - L Street and 5th Street, just north of Aggie Liquor
- AM/PM - Original location at the corner of Russell and Anderson Road, opposite side from Segundo. There is also a new location on Mace Boulevard at 2nd Street.
- Circle K in yonder West Davis
- Fast and Easy Mart - B Street, Downtown and also at the Chevron Station on Richards Blvd.
- The Inconvenient Store - Asian snack shop on B Street. Self-proclaimed inconvenience is greatly exaggerated.
- Chevron Extra Mile at the Chevron on Chiles Rd.
- The Olive Drive Market - Adjacent to The Lexington apartments and very close to the Shell Station
- Quick Shop Market - in East Davis
- Shell Gas Station - Just south of the underpass in front of In-N-Out on Olive Drive
Campus Convenience Stores:
- Crossroads at Cuarto
- The Junction at Segundo
- Trudy's at Tercero
Former Convenience Stores:
- Mace Market was east of the Police Station