This is an east-west county road about two miles to the north of Davis, and is a great way to explore the outskirts of town. Just west of the Yolo County Airport, CR-29 briefly turns into CR-92E before extending westward towards Winters as CR-29A. At its eastern end, CR-29 dead-ends into CR-105.
On or Near This Road
- Davis Golf Course
- Yolo Sportsmen's Association
- Yolo County Airport
- Yolo Canine Academy & 29 Palms Pet Resort
CR-29 is a popular road for biking, as it's an alternative to the traffic and stop lights of Covell and CR-31. Many cyclists use this road to bike out towards Winters. On Tuesday or Thursday, you may see the Davis Bike Club out on this road for their twice-weekly race ride.
- Motor Traffic: low to moderate
- Accessibility: no shoulder
CR-29 intersects several north-south county roads that flow into Davis. From east to west:
- County Road 102: travel south to Davis (becomes Pole Line Road), north to Woodland
- County Road 101a: travel south to Davis (becomes F Street)
- County Road 100a: travel south to Davis (becomes Sycamore Lane)
- Highway 113: travel south to Davis, north to Woodland
- County Road 99: travel south to Davis (becomes Lake Boulevard), north to Woodland
- County Road 98: travel south to I-80
- County Road 95: travel south to The Graffiti Bridge.