|Find Your Home with Davis Aggie Lions Club|
|Meeting Time and Location|
|Wednesdays, 8:00 PM in Olson 251|
|Sacramento Senator Lions Club|
|Chartered by Lions Club International|
|February 25th, 2013|
About Davis Aggie Lions Club
Lions Club International has 46,000 clubs and 1.35 million members, making us the world's largest service organization. Our goal is simple, to serve. Our members do whatever is needed to help our local communities. Everywhere we work, we make friends. With children who need eyeglasses, with seniors who don’t have enough to eat and with people we may never meet.
Davis Aggie Lions Club is a campus Lions Club. We are a relatively a new campus Lions Club in UC Davis that was officially chartered into Lions Club International on February 25th, 2013. The club belongs to District 4-C5 and is sponsored by the Sacramento Senator Lions Club. The club works to serve the Davis area for the betterment of the community and the university. In addition, the club works with other Lions Clubs to make an impact on a global scale.
The club works on a variety of projects throughout the year such as the Cold Weather Shelter, Relay for Life, Hunger Cleanup and more. As a student run organization, the Davis Aggie Lions Club also works to help members grow personally and professionally by introducing skills that are applicable to their futures.
Davis Aggie Lions Club is open to new ideas and membership feedback is extremely important to us. If you are interested in joining us, please visit our Membership page.
We are always looking for more opportunities to serve, so if you have an organization or event you would like to work with us on please contact us! We look forward to serving with you all in the future!
Board of Officers (2015-2016)
- President - Allison Ness
- Vice President - Julianna Roy
- Secretary - Emily Liu
- Treasurer - Pranav Joshi
- Service Chair - Minyoung Shin
- Fundraising Chair - Robyn Saiki
- Membership Chair - Reece Morgan
- Publicity Chair - Cassidy Carter
- Historian - Christine Le and Jessica Le
Board of Officers (2014-2015)
- President - Vivian Chen
- Vice President (Community Service) - Kelly Kuo
- Vice President (Fundraising) - Julia Nguyen
- Secretary - Kelly Otsuka
- Treasurer - Kristin Slingerland
- Membership Director - Allyson Camino
- Director of Internal Affairs - Allison Ness
- Publicity/Outreach - Monica Davalos
Board of Officers (2013-2014)
- President - Courtney Barry
- Vice President (Community Service) - Vivian Chen
- Vice President (Fundraising) - Gavin Wang
- Secretary - Donna Farvard
- Treasurer - Bryce Fick
- Membership Chair - Sean Guerra
- Director of Internal Affairs - Saaya Sakurai
- Director of External Affairs - Anup Abraham