|Davis Art Center, F Street at Covell|
|$7 per class ($5 for Davis Art Center members)|
|Student rate is half-price|
|First class is FREE|
|linderholm at sbcglobal dot net|
The Davis International Folk Dancers have fun doing dances from Bulgaria, Israel, Armenia, Romania, Russia, Greece, Turkey, and other countries. Take this quiz to find out if you might like international folk dancing:
- Do you want to learn some fancy moves for your feet?
- Are you interested in hearing strange and wonderful music from other parts of the globe?
- Do you like a bit of a mental as well as physical challenge?
- Are you tired of looking for a partner for couple dances?
- Do you enjoy getting in the conga line?
- Are you bored with the same old cardio routine?
- Do you know your left from your right?
- Would you like to be welcomed by a community of friendly people?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should give international folk dancing a try. Join us this Sunday at 7 pm at the Davis Art Center, Studio E (enter from the parking lot on Covell and go to the opposite corner of the building) for our ongoing classes. Dances range from simple to challenging. Teaching is from 7 to 9, suitable for all levels, followed by dancing to requests until 10pm. Bring grit-free non-marking shoes. Still not sure? Check out these videos of international folk dancing. You might love it! Don't put it off! Get your weekend chores done early so you can unwind with us this Sunday night!