The Davis Medical Center is home to:
- Association of Veterinarians for Animal Rights
- Caring For Women Wellness Center
- Center for Integrative Animal Medicine — Suite 20
- Davis Foot and Ankle Center-Foot and ankle surgery. Doctor: T.L. Basso
- Dentristy-Doctor: Raymond Spore, Keith Grote, Kim Wallace, DDS
- Lifeline Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic-Doctor: Hong Joon Lee, L.Ac., M.S., Suite 12A, "Weight loss 15lbs - 20lbs in 5weeks" http://www.lifelineacu.com
- Naval Sports & Family Chiropractic-Doctor: Richard Naval.
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists- Medical Vision Technology
- Oral and Mixillofacial Surgery-Doctor: Henry Bennett
- Orthodontics-Doctor: Benton J. Runquist
- Quest Diagnostics — Suite 3
- Sutter Medical Group
- Sutter Centers for Integrative Holistic Health-Doctor: Ron Cotterel
- Specialized Orthopedic Surgeons-Doctors: Elise Smith-Hoefer, Jeffrey Metheny
- Tracy Ferragamo-Physician of the foot.
There is a plethora of topiaries in both the complex and in the parking lot. The topiaries shown in the photo below were removed in 2012, however, there are other topiaries in the complex.
The Davis Medical Center is also a good shortcut for people wanting to cross from Anderson to Sycamore as you can cut through the Davis Medical Center parking lot and then continue throuh St. Martin's parking lot. See shortcuts for other shortcuts in davis.
Back when the Pirate Ship was on Mulberry Lane, people coming to shows were encouraged to park a the Davis Medical Center and take a path that connects the parking lot to Mulberry Lane.