Chapter 17 Food and Food Establishments
Wiki Pages linked from here are created to discuss that section of the Code. See Davis Municipal Code for more information on link format if you want to create a page for discussion.
17.01.0 IN GENERAL
- 17.01.010 Definitions.
- 17.01.020 Permit from health officer—Required.
- 17.01.030 Permit application.
- 17.01.040 Conditions precedent to permit issuance.
- 17.01.050 Grounds for suspension or revocation.
- 17.01.060 Closing establishment upon revocation or suspension of permit.
- 17.01.070 Appeal from suspension or revocation.
- 17.01.080 Inspection of establishments; system of grading restaurants.
- 17.01.090 Bacterial examinations of utensils.
- 17.01.100 Examination and condemnation of food and drink.
- 17.01.110 Examination and rejections of equipment and utensils.
- 17.01.120 List of employees.
- 17.01.130 Contraction of contagious diseases by employees—Notification of operator and health officer.
- 17.01.140 Same—Investigation.
- 17.01.150 Food handler's card—Required; term.
- 17.01.160 Same—Requirements for obtaining.