Chapter 29 Personnel
Wiki Pages linked from here are created to discuss that section of the Code. See Davis Municipal Code for more information on link format if you want to create a page for discussion.
29.01.0 IN GENERAL
- 29.01.010 Adoption and purpose of personnel system.
- 29.01.020 Human resources administrator.
- 29.01.030 Personnel board—Created; composition; appointment, qualifications and removal of members; filling vacancies.
- 29.01.040 Personnel board—Adoption of rules of procedure; selection of chairman.
- 29.01.050 Same—Meetings; quorum.
- 29.01.060 Same—Functions.
- 29.01.070 Personnel rules.
- 29.01.080 Rules. (Repealed by Ord. No. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.090 Appointments to positions in competitive service. (Repealed by Ord. No. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.100 Probationary period. (Repealed by Ord. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.110 Applicability of attendance and leave rules to exempt positions. (Repealed by Ord. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.120 Demotions, dismissals, etc. (Repealed by Ord. No. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.130 Appeals. (Repealed by Ord. No. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.140 Abolition of positions. (Repealed by Ord. No. 1943, §6.)
- 29.01.150 Political activities of employees.
- 29.01.160 Discrimination prohibited.
- 29.01.170 Right of city to contract for special services.
29.02.0 FURNISHING OF SUMMARY CRIMINAL HISTORY INFORMATION TO AUTHORIZED PERSONS
- 29.02.010 Findings.
- 29.02.020 Authorization for access.
- 29.02.030 Moral turpitude conviction—Exception.