Chapter 38 Underground Utility Districts
Wiki Pages linked from here are created to discuss that section of the Code. See Davis Municipal Code for more information on link format if you want to create a page for discussion.
38.01.0 IN GENERAL
- 38.01.010 Definitions.
- 38.01.020 Applicability of chapter.
- 38.01.030 Designation procedure.
- 38.01.040 Compliance with ordinance adopted pursuant to chapter.
- 38.01.050 Notification of affected property owners and utilities.
- 38.01.060 Granting of exceptions.
- 38.01.070 Responsibilities and obligations— Utilities.
- 38.01.080 Same—Property owner generally.
- 38.01.090 Same—City.
- 38.01.100 Notice to property owners.
- 38.01.110 Work performed by city upon owners failure to do so; assessment of cost.
- 38.01.120 Notice of hearing on assessment of costs.
- 38.01.130 Hearing of protests of assessments; payment of assessments.
- 38.01.140 Disconnection of service upon failure to comply with chapter.
- 38.01.150 When utility deemed failing to comply with chapter.
- 38.01.160 Extension of time limits in emergencies.