Chapter 5 Animals and Fowl
Wiki Pages linked from here are created to discuss that section of the Code. See Davis Municipal Code for more information on link format if you want to create a page for discussion.
5.01.0 IN GENERAL
- 5.01.010 Keeping livestock and domestic fowl prohibited generally.
- 5.01.020 Keeping of chickens, pigeons or rabbits.
- 5.01.030 Keeping of certain animals and fowl permitted; permits required for keeping.
- 5.01.040 Conditions for keeping.
- 5.01.050 Right of entry of inspectors.
5.02.0 VICIOUS ANIMALS
- 5.02.010 Adoption of Yolo County Code relating to vicious animals.
5.03.0 PROTECTION OF ANIMALS IN MOTOR VEHICLES
- 5.03.010 Leaving animals unattended in parked vehicles prohibited.
- 5.04.010 Adoption of Yolo County Code relating to animal control.*
- 5.04.020 Authorities to carry firearms.
- 5.04.030 Penalty fees for failure to properly license dogs.
- 5.04.040 Dogs running at large.
- 5.04.050 Infraction.