The Davisville Cash Store was run by J. B. Anderson. He sold it in February 1910 to P. Marshall and Son.
In August of 1911 the store was sold again to Rummelsburg & Bierbaum.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.