Dean Sniegowski was a lecturer in the Computer Science department.
Dean last taught ECS10 and ECS20 in Spring 2006.
Dean was still listed as a graduate student on the CS website when he started as a lecturer during the 2002-2003 school year.
What people say about Dean:
- I saw him at the arc working out once. —CharlieRuss
- Quite a fun character, Try taking him out for a beer sometime. —AlexGarbutt
- I had him for ECS30 sometime in 2005. I enjoyed the class and it helped me improve my proficiency with C. -AV
- I had him for ECS30 in Fall 2005. The class was a bit boring, but I think he did a very good job of getting us to where we needed to be for future classes. —WilliamLewis
- "The guy is no longer a lecturer. I had him for ECS 30 in Fall 2005 and I thought he was an excellent lecturer. I think he is now working at ViaSat. I see him occasionally at the career fairs to recruit for Viasat." —SebastianNg
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Davis Wiki by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.|