|4138 Meyer Hall|
|7:30am-4:30pm, Lunch 11:30-12:30pm|
The UC Davis Department of Environmental Toxicology was the first such department in the world. UCD offered its first Environmental Toxicology bachelor's degree in 1968, making this program the oldest and one of the most prestigious in the world.
Commonly known as "e-tox", Environmental Toxicology studies the environmental fate of chemicals and their effects on biological systems. The department has only one undergraduate major, Environmental Toxicology. They also have two graduate groups, one in Agricultural Chemistry and the other one in Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Ecology, Wildlife and Aquatic Toxicology
- Freshwater and Marine Toxicology
- Environmental Chemistry and Fate
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Food and Nutrition Toxicology
- Public/Community Health
- Student Designed Specialization