|Business Office Location|
|730 G Street|
|Flexible hours, please call|
Dignity First In-Home Supportive Care provides a wide range of non-medical supportive care services that help clients and their families function, meeting their needs for daily living. My primary goal is to provide these services to seniors and the disabled in the comfort of their own homes. I work to make daily life easier and more comfortable for individuals recovering from hospital stays, dealing with chronic illness, or simply facing the challenges that come with advanced age. By easing the strain on clients and their families, I hope to enable them to have more time to enjoy the things that really matter to them, like spending quality time with each other, enjoying the outdoors, or simply relaxing in the comfort of their own home.
- Personal Care & Bathing
- Medication Management and Vital Signs
- Meal Preparation
- Social Health & Physical Exercise
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Errands
- Pet Services
- Care (up to 5 hours)
I have found that a structured, nurturing approach to care giving is the most beneficial to clients and their families. Inclusion, cooperation and communication are key components to my support program. I work with clients and their families to create a schedule that gives family members the confidence that they have a trustworthy, reliable supportive care provider looking after their loved ones.
- The safety and well-being of the client is my main concern in all decisions and actions.
- The highest level of honesty and integrity shall be maintained in all dealings with clients and their families.
- Quality services shall be provided in a conscientious, competent, client-centered manner.
- The person and property of the client shall be respected with confidentiality, security, kindness and recognition of each client’s individuality.
I am able to assist with life’s transitions while offering reliable and professional care for families and their loved ones. My supportive care services are always only a phone call away.