Finding yourself southwest of Davis in the town of Dixon? Need a good place to eat? Here are some choices that might appeal to you. (You could also travel to Sacramento, West Sacramento, Woodland, Vacaville, Winters... or just head home to Davis).
Be sure to check out Dixon Wiki for more!
- Bud's Pub & Grill Great food. Known for excellent brunches and good dinners.
- Dawson's All the farmers go there to get there coffee early in the morning. It's a great breakfast spot on the weekends. You get your own toaster on your table.
- Denny's (24 hour commercial place with coffee to study)
- Firehouse Bistro Serving contemporary comfort food with breakfast Tues thru Sun and dinner Thurs thru Sat.
- BigNugg BBQ Codeparted 2011 /but still cater /#has been changed
- Lupita's Kitchen
- Maria's (Mexican restaurant), 1145 Pitt School Rd. #F (The Plaza), (707) 678-9512
- Maria's Mexican Food - 1145 Pitt School Rd
- Tacos El Verdusco - 999 N Adams St, (707) 678-5888
- Taqueria Jalisco
- Capital China 1285 Stratford Ave
- China Doll - 1440 Ary Lane
- Emigh's Market - 1660 North Lincon - Great Sandwich spot!
- Gabriella's - 158 North First St
- Luke's Lounge
- Mary's Pizza Shack - 1460 Ary Lane
- Rafael's Family Restaurant - 127 North First St
- Taco del Mar
- Torch of India (a.k.a. "Punjabi Dhaba"), 7800 Batavia Rd
- Linde Lane Tea Room - 140 N. Jackson