Dog Parks are fenced-off areas in which dogs can be let off a leash and allowed to socialize with other dogs and humans. It is beneficial for the dogs and can help teach them how to have positive interactions with other canines. Please make sure you understand what not to do at dog parks.
- Caution - On Sunday morning Aug 2 2009, several cars parked at the Toad Hollow Dog park had windows smashed and purses stolen. The thief was very quick as the vehicles were left unattended for less than 5 minutes. Please take whatever steps are necessary to keep your belongings safe while at the dog parks. —jimstewart
Fenced off dog parks and runs in Davis:
- Aspen Greenbelt dog run in West Davis
- Community Park dog run at corner of F and West 14th Street
- Edna's Playground at the VMTH is a fenced off Agility course dog park.
- John Barovetto Park dog run near Arroyo Ave Greenbelt (near Target)
- Pioneer Neighborhood Park dog run at 5036 Hammel Street in Southeast Davis
- Slide Hill Community Park dog run at 1525 Tulip Lane in East Davis
- Stonegate Dog Park is limited to Stonegate Country Club members
- Sycamore Neighborhood Park dog run near Willett Elementary School in West/Central Davis
- Toad Hollow Dog Park
- Walnut Community Park dog run at 2250 Barony Place in South Davis
Davis nearly wound up with a fancy new dog park after local resident Sue became a finalist in the 2011 Dream Dog Park Contest.